Thursday, January 04, 2007

Disipline and Dreams

What do they have that I want in my own life? I find that I compare at times myself to those who I feel have great bodies, great lives, great relationships, or whatever. I then realized that anything I want, and can think of, is within my grasp.

It may take finding a mentor, self discipline, and time, yet it is something that I could attain. There are many who wish for something but few who take appropriate and consistent action towards fulfilling their dreams.

Much of it hinges on clarity of your desired outcome. How specific can you be in your visualizing what you want? Are you able to breathe into the feelings of having that great body, spouse, life, or whatever? Are you able to consistently get up each morning and work out regardless of the multiple reasons that creep into your head called rationalizations?

It takes the ability to "dare to dream" with clarity while taking consistent and appropriate action called discipline. I guess it really depends on the level of life you want to manifest for yourself. Where do you see yourself? How do you see yourself? It is all up to you.

No comments: